I took my new baby (Garmin watch) out for a lunchtime walk today. There were a few reasons for this :
– I needed some mid-day exercise and fresh air, and thought Garmin watch would like some, too
– I’m slightly obsessed with Garmin watch
– I was curious what my “normal” walking speed was (answer : 15:45/mi)
– I’m slightly obsessed
– I wanted to know exactly how far the nearest froyo shop is to my office (answer : .64 miles)
– I wanted to know how many calories I’d burn walking said .64 miles twice (answer : 96)
– … and therefore how many ounces of delicious self serve frozen yogurt I could eat without feeling guilty (answer : not as much as was actually consumed)
– Also, I AM OBSESSED WITH MY NEW BABY GARMIN WATCH
I believe every baby should have a name. As charming as “Hey, … you!” sounds, it’s nice to have a name to answer to, isn’t it? I agree. So I’ve spent the majority of the past uhh, 96 hours brainstorming names for little baby Garmin watch. See, I can’t keep calling it “Garmin”, because we already have two of those (in the cars) and I get angry with them a lot. They are BAD GARMINs 90% of the time. And I really don’t want my new baby to have a tainted namesake with a bad reputation.
Here are some of the ideas I’ve collected so far. Feel free to comment or suggest, but keep in mind I probably won’t listen because HELLO, you wouldn’t let someone else name your first
born baby, would you? Hmmm???