Hey friends. Still super busy. Didn’t have time to leave a note for the dogs to update you again, so I guess I have to put off finishing this kind of important email a little longer and do it myself :
- When we opened the California office in April it was just me and one other guy. We’re now up to a whopping FOUR people in here and I’m no longer solely responsible for eating everything in the candy jar. It also means it’s increasingly difficult to pick your nose at your desk without getting caught, which at least I would think so because obviously you know it’s completely hypothetical and I don’t do that.
- EB has come and gone. There were no Aussie’s this time, but we did go for an accidental swim in the ocean. More on that later, but in the meantime, if anybody tells you that you “DEFINITELY WILL NOT FALL IN” your first time Stand Up Paddle Boarding, DON’T BELIEVE THEM.
- Vegas next week for
workscouting/practicing for the bachelorette. Ok just kidding it’s for work. Mostly. That’s what I’m putting on my expense report, at least.
- I’ve secretly been going to yoga. RUNNER FRIENDS DON’T LEAVE! I’m still running kindasortasometimes. I know some of you swing both ways. (not like that. but if you do, that’s cool too. i played softball in college, remember?) Anyways I don’t want to brag about my successful crow’s pose to headstand, but YEAH I DID IT I’M AWESOME HIGH FIVE.
- My 2011 Race Season barely exists. Half in May (well duh it starts in my backyard) and MAYBE a full in October. Operation My Wedding Dress Will Not Be a Human Sausage Encasing is in full effect, which unfortunately requires bad things like dieting and weightlifting. Blech.
- Dieting and weightlifting make me angry? (Consider this a formal warning) But you know, it’s all in the name of
- Please stay. Grouchy Sarah can be fun sometimes. Pinky promise.
I just ate another 3 Muskateer. This aint gonna be pretty, y’all…