Recent items surfacing fromThe List of Things I Hate/Avoid-At-All-Cost :
- Nail polish that peels after <24 hours (apparently I’m not alone on this – thanks all for your mutual frustration & secret woman tricks)
- Folding laundry (exhibit A: Monday’s laundromat basket I brought home and have been picking articles out of rather than actually folding/hanging/putting it away)
- Singing/dancing in front of people (I know how badly I’d make fun of me if I weren’t me)
- The Dentist (for the record no cavities and if you need a rec in OC email me because this guy’s the jam)
- Running with people / (being social period)
I think I’ve finally made a turn away from the dark/lonesome side of running. A shake out run with Emily here, letting B tag along on a tempo there (I made him stay 2 paces behind so I wouldn’t know he was there), and before you know it SR and I are gallivanting down the beach path for a lovely pre-dawn run where I didn’t want to gauge my eyes out due to the inability to talk/breathe at the same time.
Time to tackle that pile of (extremely wrinkled) laundry, I guess.
* * * updated : tackled a bottle of chardonnay instead. Clothes’ll still be there tomorrow.