(A working list)
– Driving on any California Highway during rush hour without swearing. Or really at any time of day
– Saying “no” to Girl Scouts during cookie season
– Watching a race in your neighborhood and not getting to participate
– Not singing along to Journey
– Wearing white without spilling on yourself
– Leaving Target for less than $50
– Learning Japanese, probably
– Captcha codes
Of course, it’s been a minute (er, almost two years?!) since I’ve completed a 26.2 mile race, so maybe my memory’s a little off. Any recent marathoners care to chime in?
In conclusion, here’s an irrelevant but adorable photo of Frankie and Chico because it’s Friday and it’s my blog.
And a classic Addam’s Family clip because it actually is relevant and young Christina Ricci is the best
Happy weekend, racing, and long running, pals.